1) What is the average turn around time (TAT)?
For ready to ship (RTS) items, our turn around time is typically 1-3 business days!
TAT for handmade items is up to 2 weeks. All handmade items are sewn in Kansas by our small team of seamstresses and are made with love! We always strive to get orders made as quickly as possible, but during busy times or large drops our TAT may vary.
TEMPORARY UPDATE AS WE CATCH UP:
We strive to get your products to you as quickly as possible. Our current TAT (turn around time) is up to 4 weeks, but typically sooner. Most of our items, especially clothing are made by order so I do not begin crafting them until your order is placed.
2) I received the wrong goods, what do I do?
Although we strive for perfection, we are human and sometimes the wrong items are shipped from our warehouses. We are so sorry for any inconvenience this has caused and our customer service team is here to help make things right. Please contact our customer service team via phone, email, or our contact us page, so that they can work to get you your goods as soon as possible.
3) Can I get a return or refund on custom/personalized orders?
No. Custom orders are non-refundable. Due to the personalized nature of some of our items, they are not available for return/refund or exchange since they cannot be re-sold. If you received a personalized tee that is incorrect, our printers will reprint and send you a proper replacement.
Things to remember:
- Colors vary from screen to screen. Image colors may vary from real life colors. We do our best to keep image colors as consistent as possible.
- Print scale may vary on mock-up images